2019; A Better Year, I Hope.



Assalamualaikum and oh hello, it's Floostar here, who else could it be??? (Do I sound like Iappleme enough? Haha) Yayy yayyy interview season for scholarships has passed yay! Let's not forget that I haven't gotten my driving licence.....yet! I still have remaining study hours like 4 hours?? 2 classes gang. And QTI. And JPJ✊ Of course I would say that I'm not so worried about that as I'm using auto, heheh, but still, I have to put extra work on that.... as I haven't touch the 'stereng' for a few weeks lmaooooooo

Oh by the way this is my very first post after two years haha

Yay I have decided to start blogging again! I'm doing this for my own good okay😤 I think by writing,,, I can improve myself, just like journaling. Yep, I loved to write journals during my high school days, especially when I was in lower forms (that's my biggest secret). But hey, I don't need to stick with books anymore when I have my own laptop! And also super unlimited data umobile :p

Since I am now subscribing to umobile unlimited data, I am really active on youtube because let's not waste the data rightttt hahah. So apparently, Yana & Qina actually influenced me to watch this one guy's vids on YT and I'm currently addicted to watch his vids. Guess who???? .........Prince Meed! He inspires me a lot, and his videos are so mindblowing... I tell ya. (Go subscribe him and feel the force!)

Image result for princemeed

Moving on to the next thing, this my 2 0 1 9 wishlist or to do list!~

  • Get into university
  • Study Japanese and master in it at least before I pursue my degree? Can ah? Seems impossible, but let's give it a try? At least to know the basic T^T
  • Dean list of course!
  • Do volunteering at Zoo Negara ( I have always wanted to be like sunfloweraidil ahahahah)
  • Have at least ONE Harry Potter figure to be put on the bookshelf lol
  • BBW with this one!
  • Reunite with M K members? Idk???
  • Raya with primary school frens! (Effa, Amirah, Aqilah, you better not sembang ok)
  • Always be up to date about the current issues
  • Be a better fatin
  • More things to come.................... (later will be added)

Anyway, I tried to add SCM Music Player into this blog, buttttt it didn't work at all :( Already tried wikiplay or what's its name entah but cannot jugak. I'm sad. Alexa play dissapointed, young, dumb and broke. So I'm going to do a little bit renovation on this blog before opening it up to public (macam ada orang nak baca grrrr)

Okay, see you again!



Sincerely, Floostar

1 comments

comments