Yayasan Peneraju Tunas Potensi Interview 2019

Imej yang berkaitan

Disclaimer: I'm not trying to brag about anything but I just want to share my experiences going for this interview, I hope it helps especially for the juniors who want to apply for this programme in the future :D (p/s: if only this post appears on google search....)

Hello it's me again. Anyone's ever heard about Yayasan Peneraju? Yep, it offers scholarship for those whose house's total income below 4000RM,, so those whose family's total income are above that can scroll down this page and continue reading my previous posts haha :p

Actually I was offered to attend this interview using my trial result because I applied for this programme right after I sit for SPM (not after SPM result came out). But you can actually fill in the forms after SPM result comes out, if you miss the deadline using trials result or your trials aren't that good ._. Don't worry, rizq is everywhere! Oh anyway, I applied for Chemical Engineering in Universiti Teknologi Petronas.

Sooooo when I was checking my emails this one day, I noticed a new inbox from Yayasan Peneraju telling that I was qualified to attend the interview.... and I needed to make a 10 minutes presentation. The topics were given in the next email which arrived like 7 days before the interview. There were 5 topics and those were about general issues like vaccination, airlines, artificial intelligence and also environment. I needed to choose to topics to be prepared for the iv session and the panels would pick one from the two. I chose artificial intelligence and environment which're my fav topics!

Fast forward,,, my iv session was conducted on 20th March 2019 which was 6 days after SPM result came out. To be honest, I WAS REALLY SCARED AND NERVOUS TO GO FOR THIS INTERVIEW THAN RECEIVE MY SPM RESULT. I'm serious,,, as this was actually my veeeery first interview after two years (let's just forget about the mock interview that the school held ok). So I did like a lott tttttttt research on it hehehe.

The scary day;

I woke up as usual and started my journey from home like 11.00am as my iv session was conducted in the afternoon, 2.00pm to be exact. I decided to come early so that we could prevent jammed?¿ or get lost in the city?¿😅 (as the place is really in the middle of KL duh and confusing too) 
By the way, the guard told us that we were only able to go into the building (interview place) about 30 minutes before, so do your maths: 1.30pm. And so my friend and I had a little chit chat with the past candidates at the lobby (read: my high school friend, Aizudin and his friend lol) who already attended their session in the morning (I was lucky to meet them hoho).

2.00pm:

We were already at the interview place,, and there were like 6 or 7 of us in a session?¿ And all girls😂 I took the opportunity to read the YP magazines on the table in front of us and greeted other candidates too to reduce my nervousness. Then we had to tick our attendance and got our angka giliran. Mine was P0089😚 We then had a short brief by Mr Ikhwan about Yayasan Peneraju. By the way, you have to listen carefully about this programme and its background because it will be asked during the interview (I'm serious.) 
Related image
Later we had to enter a room for the first session one by one to have a document and background check by the interviewer. Oh not to forget you can either speak in English or Malay, it does not matter. There is no extra marks if you speak in English though, but just try your best ^^. During this session, they will ask about the details of your family, what are your siblings doing currently, your type of house, how many rooms in your house etc. 

Then we had to wait for the second session, and this is where you have to do the presentation. So yada yada yada and the first cliche thing that would be asked is of course lah "tell me about yourself". And then followed by questions like: 

- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you know about this programme?
- What do you know about this programme?
- What do you like to do during your leisure time?
- What course did you apply for and why?
- Why do you think you deserve for this scholarship?

And as I applied only for local universities and not twinning programme, I had to provide reasons why I chose to do so. And then it's time to do your presentation OLOLOLO. 
So that's it! I hope those who apply for this programme will succeed✊ Uhm anyway, by the time I post this entry, the result has not come out.... yet. Or maybe I'm rejected.... I don't know. I'm tired of waiting tbh hahah. Okay goodluck people!

Image result for cry gif

5 comments

  1. fighting darling. all da best okay

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww..i will often ask the candidate the same...for their strength and weakness..

    salam kenal dari www.umifuzy.com follower ke 113

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! all the best Nasuha :)

    ReplyDelete

comments