Surviving Online Classes

Burn House Down GIFs | Tenor

Bismillahirahmanirrahim. Oh hello. I think it has been such a looong time since the last time I updated this blog. I was really sure that I wasn't going to be "that" busy when I enrolled in university, but..... yeah. There are quite number of posts that I've been keeping in drafts but I haven't finish writing them all haha. Truth to be told, RMO sucks. Anyways, despite of being so busy, I have to admit that I love being at home. There's no pressure compared to the life in college- seeing those powerful intelligent friends studying lol. But the thing is, it is really hard to study through online as I tend to be less focus... I hate myself for real huh.

So, it is already June! I had my holiday break at the end of February, so I guess I've been staying at home for 4 months?? This is amazing :o Second longest holidays I've ever had. Honestly, I can't recall what I do or what is the history of my life that happens in 2020. It just passes really quickly. Or maybe I really didn't do any particular things.

And now, I have been attending online classes for almost 3 months, and surprisingly, I am still alive. But with scars and stress that keep coming endlessly, haha. Well, there's some things that you must prepare in order to survive online class. (like me?)

Get yourself a laptop and a stable internet connection.

I must say that without my precious laptop that I had barely touched during my first sem, I will be super stress now. And internet connection, it's better if you own an unlimited connection one.

Make a to-do-list!

Take at least 5-10 minutes everyday to plan your day- I write them on my laptop's sticky notes so that I can check them everytime I go online yih. So much help for that!

Do things at your study space

This one plays a big roll for me. When I do things at your study space, like surfing Internet for socmeds and all, I tend to be like "Oh why not spend like a few minutes or spend a little time to study? (alang- alang dah go online tu kan)" AT LEAST YOU DID SOMETHING AT THE END OF THE DAY auch.


ピヨぴよ一家の朝からビールDE大航海 次の目標と・・・やる気・・・
(text read: やるきでろ (yaruki dero) motivation please comes out~)

That's all, I guess for now. Talk to you later!

6 comments

  1. Assalamualaikum sis. Saya nak tanya, sis sambung di UM buat asasi ke apa... And macam Mana dengan result Jpa Mara sis.. Macam mana pihak jpa pilih 😢😢 saya takut sebab result dah nak keluar🤕🤕

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nissofthesofea, hi! i buat prep studies to japan! i'm sorry but im not sure about how do they select the students, anyway goodluck :DD if you've any other qs feel free to reach me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..singgah sini :) all the best for your studies

    ReplyDelete
  4. im hereee. Good luck on ur studies !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. i feel you!!!! Right now im too occupied with study and work that i dont have time for blog. sobs

    ReplyDelete

comments