11th Septemberー20th Birthday!

 

Ciao, buongiorno! (Hello, good morning!) /or good afternoon, evening, night.....

    I've been busy relaxing lately because it's still summer break for me, and I will start a new semester in approximately two weeks from now. I'm still waiting for the embassy in Tokyo to contact us whether we can or not to enter Japan by this end of the month. Everything will go well, hopefully! 

    So, I recently turned 20 on 11th Sept. It was splendid, I guess. I received a lot of loves, long-a*s appreciation texts that I really love to read, and had a small celebration with my little family. I meant, it was my best birthday ever after pursuing higher education. And it was my first time too celebrating it with my family because I used to study in boarding school, and then went straight into university, which means I had been celebrating my birthdays with my high school or univerity friends. 
    
    Not to forget I think I made new Japanese friends too (??) Well, as Japan's timezone is GMT+9, and we're GMT+8, they are ahead by one hour. And this one friend of mine literally wished before 12 o'clock in Malaysia through Line because it's already passed 12 in Japan. Aww, she's so preciousー she even helped me a lot in studies. With that, I guess she's the first wisher? I actually didn't expect that honestly, because we didn't talk much during our summer break. I still appreciate it though, thank you :) 


(Translation: Fatin, it's your birthday today?? Congrats! It's still corona and we can't meet each other yet, but we're waiting you to come to Japan and join us for classes. May you have a great year ahead)

    And I kind of received some parcels and deliveries for my birthday from friends (And four freaking bouquets from family lol) hahah, thank you for making me blessed. Although I feel like am far away from my friends lately... The fact that they did put effort to make me happy on my birthday, I'm more than grateful and couldn't ask for more. Even if they just sent me simple birthday wishes, even a birthday sticker, it really made my day. Oh and I noticed this year I think it's a new trend where people give songs recommendation during my birthday, and I think they're so sweet :(
"Walaupun kita tak selalu berborak, tapi, aku nak cakap, I am happy and proud to see you have come this far, ..." ーMyshoe.

    Above all, I think it's important to realize that even if someone do not wish you for your birthday, it doesn't mean that they don't care about you. People are just too busy with their lives, and we all have our own priorities. But just to keep it to yourself, people do care about you. When the time comes, they'll show. (Or maybe not, lol). So, I hope this year will be a better year for me, you and us!

Thank you for spending your time here! Take care, till then!

3 comments

comments